Sunday 3 January 2010

What's in my bag (January 2009)

I thought I would do a mini tour of what's in my new handbag (Christmas present heaven!).  Handbag and a few of the accessories pictured are from French Connection.

I usually carry around a few make up essentials, a few lip glosses and lip balms.  Another Christmas present was a portable perfume stick (it's called My Crazy Stick).  This was a complete surprise present, supposedly it's stocked at Space NK in the UK. It is a brilliant idea especially since sometimes the perfume I apply in the morning slowly gradually dies.  This is a quick and easy fix.  It's a subtle rose scent which is perfect as it's not too overpowering.

I also NEED a book in my handbag just for long periods of train delays, etc.  At the moment I'm reading Legacy of a Suicide which is not depressing, as it's title seems to suggest. (Still reading this in February!)

I carry a few make up items like French Connection lip glosses (which are in my Ferbruary favorites which I'll post soon), Nars lipstick in Damage and a concealer from MAC; other than these few items I don't carry that much make up around and like to keep it understated and simple when I'm walking around all day in Manchester.




No comments:

Post a Comment