Saturday 2 January 2010

Nars collection

Hello!

Thanks to my amazing friend who works in Harvey Nichols I received a voucher for over Christmas which gave me an amazing 30% off! Of course I bagged a whole lot of Nars goodies!  I bought eurydice from the current collection, and picked up Blade runner duo eyeshadow and chihuahua gloss which I have been waiting for for AGES.  When I had my make up done by one of their international artists in October, the guy used Blade Runner and it was so utterly beautiful that I had to have it----shock horror, all nars stockists in the whole of Manchester were out of stock.  I have waited three months for this colour and it is beautiful. My most cherished eyeshadow ever!

Here's some pictures of my smalls Nars collection.  A little preview. Next week will provide some swatches once I can get my SLR to take decent pictures of them!



Products shown above include, Cairo eyeshadow, Blade Runner duo eyeshadow, Sheer Glow Foundation in Siberia, Eurydice duo eyeshadow, Chihuhua lipgloss, and eye pencil in Kaliste.  IN the centre are three mini lip glosses which the amazing sales assistant gave to me as a freebie :) They are in Stolen Kisses, Moon Fleet, and Risky Business.  I'm totally falling for the three trial shades so I guess I'll be going back to the Nars counter soon...
jo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment