Saturday 16 November 2013

October favourites - fragrance andskincare

So...in the space of two years favourites have come and gone. Long term fixes turned into nightmare exes and some had the indignity to break me out.

So in November 2013 these are my current loves:

1. Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner

This has really helped me battle my 'problem' skin. It's very light and as there is no alcohol in it, my skin is never irritated by it.
From memory this wasn't cheap and I have bought cheaper toners to sit alongside this one (Lush do a great tea tree oil one that I would recommend to anyone that suffers with spots).

2. Glamglow mud mask

This is amazing at clearing out pores and tightening the skin. It cause me no irritation unlike other masks.
I bought the teeny tiny sample size which was around £5; I've been able to ration this well and got at least 5 masks out of it.

3. Fresh Cannabis Santal

Ever since I've discovered the Fresh store in Marleybone, London, I've made many excuses to travel over there.
Although I have a couple of fragrances in rotation this is one of my favourites especially as I find that not many people have the same scent on the tube!

4. Super Free Clear face wash

Part of the cheaper Super range by Dr Nicholas Perricone. I've used this day in day out and was very upset to finish this bottle.
When I used this my skin was left feeling super clean and it didn't cause any breakouts.
I got this as an über bargain from a TK Maxx.

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment